Being an Associate Member of NTAGGL carries specific, exclusive privileges that only a select few can obtain. The Membership base you will be exposed to has grown each year and is now well over 150 Members. This Membership base is continually growing.
What do you get as an Associate Member of NTAGGL?
- Our Associate Membership is limited to a few, approved specialists in each field of service
- You will receive opportunities to network with the North Texas area’s top SBA lenders at exclusive special events
- Two named representatives from your company
- Recognition in e-mail distributed to Membership several times throughout the year
- Introduction at each event you participate in
- Exclusive opportunities to sponsor NTAGGL Special Events
- Notification of all events
- Inclusion on the NTAGGL website
- Brief Company Bio (300 word or less)
- Logo included (please provide high resolution for inclusion)
- Website and contact information
Attorneys & Counselors
Business Valuation Services
What is the cost of an Associate Membership?
- The cost of Associate Membership is $500 annually January 1 to December 31. This will be adjusted based upon when you join.
Please CLICK HERE to be directed to the Associate Membership application. Once completed, one of our Board Members will contact you to discuss further.
Associate Membership Eligibility: According to the By-Laws of North Texas Association of Government Guaranteed Lenders, Inc. (“NTAGGL”), a Texas nonprofit corporation (“Corporation”), dated January 24, 2006, the Associate Member Class is comprised of all entities and individuals not qualified for the Member Class.